We are interested in protecting your privacy and in particular your Personal Data. That is why we want you to know how we collect, use or possibly share your information.
For the use of our services, collection of certain personal data or user identification information (PII) is required. You may also be able to store certain items that provide information about how and when you visited this site (e.g., the website from which you may have been linked to this site, the date of your visit, etc.). These data is stored in order to improve the quality and content of this site.
Your data can be used to uniquely identify a user, for example, to display targeted ads, messages, or content.
Information that you provide
While browsing this site you may be asked to submit your personal information in order to benefit from certain services. For example, when you use our site’s contact form for issues related to the operation of the page and the services we provide. Your personal data collection also takes place during the online submission of your CV through our website, which expresses your interest in possible collaboration with the Christopher Group of Companies.
When interacting with our site, some data is automatically collected by your device or web browser. This data includes the following:
- Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and publishing data, as well as web beacons and tags
Read the Cookies Policy and check the Cookies Table for detailed cookie information.
Why and How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your data in order to:
- Respond to your requests for information about our services and / or products.
- Improve and maintain our business and our services.
- Collect statistics for page traffic.
- Detect, prevent and deal with fraud or other illegal activities.
- Protect rights, property of ours or third parties.
- Keep (through updates) our contact list.
- Other Goals: We may use your data in other ways. In this case, we will provide special alerts for your information when we collect the data, and we will ensure that your consent is processed, where required.
In order to achieve these goals, we will collect and generally process only what data is necessary, relevant and appropriate for the purpose of the processing.
To process your data, we rely on some legal bases, depending on how you operate on our site. The processing of personal data for purposes of direct marketing is carried out in order to serve our legitimate interest. Furthermore, if you collect personal data that concerns you either through the use of the contact form or the electronic submission of your CV through our website, your consent will be requested on a case-by-case basis. If you wish, you can obtain the details of your own consent statement (date, time, etc.). You have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time, with no retroactive effect. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can email us at . Finally, we also rely on other legal bases, such as our legitimate interests, compliance with a legal obligation or performance of a contract.
Personal Data Processing
PSIFIAKES TOURISTIKES IPIRESIES E.E., as a controller with or without automated methods, will have a file and will process your personal data. Your data will be stored in a format that allows you to identify yourself as the subject only for the time required and solely for the purpose of each processing. Only legitimate recipients (eg authorized employees) have access to the data whenever deemed necessary. Your data may be passed on to further recipients, acting in the name and on behalf of us in the context of performance of a contract, to achieve the above legitimate purpose (eg advertising agencies – external partners). For the details of the recipients you can submit a request to the email address: . In addition to the above, your data will not be transferred to third-party recipients or third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes without prior notice and explicit consent.
Your data will be retained for a period of two years from its storage unless it is required to be retained by European or Greek law.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have a right to know if your personal data is, has been or will be processed, and in any case require Christofer Group of Companies to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or to supplement it in the event of any deficiencies. When updating your personal information, you may be asked to verify your identity before we can satisfy your request.
- In the case of your explicit consent, no decision will be taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profile training. You may receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as transmit it under the legal conditions to another controller, provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Under the law, you can ask for their deletion, as well as in certain cases to limit their processing.
- You may at any time object to the processing of data concerning you.
You may at any time oppose to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profile training, if it is related to direct marketing. If this right is exercised, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- You have the right to oppose and request the restriction of certain data processing operations.
You have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data is being illegally processed.
How to Exercise your Rights
In order to exercise your rights, as well as for any information regarding the processing of your personal data, you can submit a request to . As a rule, your request will be met within one month of receipt. The information, any communication and all actions undertaken under Articles 15 to 22 and 34 GDPR are provided free of charge.
PSIFIAKES TOURISTIKES IPIRESIES E.E. applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security of your data against risks. However, no information system is 100% safe. That is why we can not guarantee the absolute security of your data.
The site is designed and intended for use by adults. If you are under the age limit requiring parental consent in your country, the terms of this Privacy Statement should be reviewed by your parent or guardian, who will then give his / her consent. If it is found that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of the parent or guardian, and such consent should have been obtained, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
Access to certain parts of the site may be restricted to users under a certain age. We may use your personal information to perform age verification checks and apply these age restrictions.
The IP address through which the visitor / user / user’s computer has access to the Internet and then to the Website / Application is stored and can be retrieved from the page if necessary in case of violation of the Terms Use of the Website / Application by the visitor / user / member.
It may be possible within our Web Page to be offered the ability to share in Social Networks and other related tools that allow you to share your actions within the Site with other applications, websites or mass media, and vice versa. Using such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public, depending on the settings you have defined in your personal profile. Please refer to the privacy policies of these social networking services for more information on how your data is handled.
Special Data Categories
We ask that you not disclose to us by e-mail your sensitive personal data. The processing of personal data of this category in no way serves the purposes of the processing, as defined above.
Our site may contain links to other websites. This privacy statement does not apply to the user’s access to other websites.